- To be published in the 2023 IEEE VCC Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the CONFERENCE AUTHOR (member or non-member) rate, even if that author happens to be a student or an IEEE Life Member.
- One CONFERENCE AUTHOR REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to two (2) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. The deadline for author registration is 1 November, 2023.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference, meaning that a pre-recorded video presentation should be uploaded to a specified location, and the author(s) of the paper should be available for a live, interactive Q&A session at the scheduled time.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page charges. A maximum of 2 (two) additional pages are allowed, with an overlength page charge of $100. If an author registers for multiple overlength papers, an overlength page charge of $100 is added onto each of the papers.
FOR ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to email@example.com by Wednesday, 15 November 2023. After this date, no refunds/cancellations will be issued. An administrative fee of US$50 will be charged for each refund.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 15 November 2023. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. All transfer requests received AFTER 15 November will be charged an additional US $50.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 14 days after your registration is made. If not, your registration will be cancelled.
- You can modify or cancel your registration using the “Already Registered?” link on the registration site.